This list is the full collection of WTA Videos:
Access to the WTA Videos is automatically included in the membership fee paid by Urban Towns Committee members. Other towns will be given access for an annual fee of $100. Either way, access is for all officers of the joining municipality.
1. Welcome – Rick Stadelman
2. Land Use Seminar (2009 UW-Extension Local Government Center) - Various
a. Role of the Plan Commission
b. Subdivision Ordinance Creation & Maintenance
c. Comprehensive Planning Law
d. Working Lands Initiative
e. Specific Town Ordinance Review
3. Legislative Updates (2/11) – Rick Stadelman
4. Ch. 985 Legal Notices & Open Meetings – Lee Turonie
5. Ethics Code – Lee Turonie
6. Closed Meetings – Carol Nawrocki & Lee Turonie
7. Annual Meetings – Carol Nawrocki & Lee Turonie
8. Town Officer Duties (2/11 District Meeting) – Rick Stadelman
9. Powers & Duties of Town Officials (2009 UW-Extension Local Government Center) – Rick Stadelman
10. Local Budget & Finance Workshop Advanced Track covering state programs, formulas and the grievance procedure (Fall 2011 UW-Extension Local Government Center) - Rick Stadelman, Lee Turonie & Phillip Freeburg
11. Leadership Skills for Town Officials (Fall 2011 WTA Convention) - Kate Lawton & Gary Becker
12. Public Works Contracts & Bidding - Lee Turonie
13. Town Revenue Sources - Lee Turonie
14. Acquisition & Disposal of Town Property - Lee Turonie
15. Financial Administration, Parts 1 & 2 - Carol Doran
16. The Process of Handling & Recording Receipts - Carol Doran
17. Bank Accounts, Annual Reports & Bonding - Carol Doran
18. The Process to Appoint a Clerk, Treasurer or Clerk-Treasurer - Carol Nawrocki
19. Public Hearings - Carol Nawrocki
20. Ordinance Adoption, Amendment & Enforcement - Carol Nawrocki
21. Employee Policies and Benefits under Act 10 of state law, including employee handbooks and grievance procedures (2012 WTA Convention) - Atty. Drew Cochrane.
22. Broadband: A passing fad, or critical town infrastructure? (2012 WTA Convention) - Panel.
23. ATV/UTV/Snowmobile issues for towns and villages on highways (2012 WTA Convention) - DNR Safety Warden.
24. General Permit Authority for culvert and bridge replacement (2012 WTA Convention) - DNR personnel.