St. Croix County Unit Meeting
October 22nd, 2020 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: St. Croix Highway Department | 300 Oak Ridge Parkway | Baldwin, Wisconsin 54002 Get Directions »
In-Person Meeting: Optionally, there will be in-person attendance allowed at the St. Croix County Highway Department. CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and no food or beverages will be served. Attendees are required to wear a face covering, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend in person.
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The St. Croix County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve the Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from January 23, 2020
- Financial Report
- Legislator Briefs
- Senator Briefs
- Guest Speakers (may not be in this order):
- Croix Highway Department: Robbie Krejci, Todd Rehnelt, and Joel Allen
- Croix Community Development: Ellen Denzer
- Steve Dickinsen and Sharon Folcey our District II Representatives
- Legislative Updates
- Other business that can come before the membership
- Thank you to our host county, St. Croix County Highway Department, for their hospitality
- Date and location for next meeting
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Paul Hueg, St. Croix Unit Chairperson/Secretary, at 715-977-1378 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!
(NOTE: Google Maps does not work - see directions on page 2 of the letter mailed)