Winnebago County Unit Meeting
April 22nd, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: Neenah Town Hall | 1600 Breezewood Lane | Neenah, Wisconsin 54956 Get Directions »
In-Person Meeting: Optionally, there will be in-person attendance allowed at the Neenah Town Hall. CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Winnebago County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call (if practicable)
- Open Forum for Public Comments
- Approval of Minutes: January 28, 2021
- Secretary/Treasurers Report: 12/31/2020 and 3/31/3021 Financial Statements
- New Members
- Elected Officials Present
- Go EDC Report – Rob Keller/Art Rathjen
- WTA/TAC Report – Jim Erdman
- WTA Director’s Report – Lee Engelbrecht and John Piechowski
- Speakers: Eric Rasmussen, Winnebago County Emergency Management and Lenora Borchardt, Eptec, Emergency Management Consultant
- Emergency Management, Upcoming Training Opportunities
- Update on the Winnebago County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Old/New Business
- Next meeting dates and locations:
- July 8, 2021, Town of Oshkosh
- October 7, 2021, Town of Poygan
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Ellen Skerke, Winnebago Unit Secretary, at 920-725-0916 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!
Directions to Town of Neenah Town Hall - 1600 Breezewood Lane, Neenah, Wi 54956
I41 to Bell St / Breezewood Lane Exit. Head West to Town Hall. Town Hall is located on the south side of the road about 1 mile from Tullar Road roundabout.