Waukesha County Unit Meeting
April 28th, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Wisconsin Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Waukesha County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order – Chair Sharon Leair
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Welcome Attendees
- Approval of Minutes from January 27, 2021 Meeting
- Update and Discussion of State Legislative Issues/Legislators
- Presentation – Attorney Joe Ruth, WTA Legal Counsel - American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 / WTA/TAC Legislative Priorities / Capitol Day
- Town Advocacy Council (TAC) Membership Updates – Attorney Joe Ruth & Sharon Leair
- Reports by WTA District 6 Representatives – Tom Winker and Dick Gimler
- General Discussion/New Business
- Next County Unit Meeting – Wednesday, July 28, 2021 (details at a later date)
- Treasurer’s Report
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Karen Schuh, Waukesha County Unit Secretary, at 262-662-2039 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!