Chippewa County Unit Meeting
October 26th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Eagle Point | 14802 State Highway 124 | Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729 Get Directions »
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading of minutes from last meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Roll Call
- Introduce State Legislators, if present
- Jim Kowalczyk, Chippewa County Sheriff on enforcement issues
- Introduce Russ Bauer the New Emergency Management Director
- Thank Guest Speakers
- District Update – Lester Lewis & Dale Houdek, WTA Directors
- Any other old or new business
- Thank you to the Town of Eagle Point for hosting this evenings’ meeting
- Place and date of next meeting – Tuesday, January 25, 2022 @ 7:00 pm at the Town of Estella
- Motion to adjourn
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Robin Stender, Chippewa County Unit Secretary, at 715-595-4996 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!