Pepin County Unit Meeting
October 26th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Riverview Senior and Community Center | 606 West Madison Street | Durand, Wisconsin 54736 Get Directions »
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Election of Unit Officers – Chair, Vice Chair, and Secretary/Treasurer
- Presentation: ARPA – Jake Langenhahn, WTA Outreach Specialist
- Round Table Discussion with Town Officials
- WTA Director’s Report
- Proposed Date for Next Meeting – Wednesday, April 20, 2022
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Penny Bauer, Pepin County Unit Secretary, at 715-672-8100 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!