Portage County Unit Meeting
November 15th, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Stockton Town Hall | 7252 6th Street | Custer, Wisconsin 54423 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Portage County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Wisconsin Election Commission: Badger Books presentation and information on .gov domain names. **
- Nathan Sandwick, UW Extension Portage County: Mapping Broadband Coverage Areas
- Jennifer McNelly, Portage County Water Resource Specialist: Intro to Central Sands Groundwater County Collaborative & Groundwater Quality Project
- Selection of unit meeting locations for 2022
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
**WEC will be set up by 6 pm for any clerks who wish to come early for a more in-depth presentation on E Pollbooks a.k.a. Badger Books
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Annette Stashek, Portage County Unit Secretary, at 715-457-2170 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!