Washington County Unit Meeting
November 29th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Addison Town Hall | 127 First Street | Allenton, Wisconsin 53002 Get Directions »
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silent Prayer
- Roll Call
- Introduction of Members and Guests
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- State Assembly and Senators
- Presentation: ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) – Jake Langenhahn, WTA Outreach Specialist
- Washington County Sheriff Martin Schulteis
- Wisconsin Towns Association Directors
- Other Items from the Group
- Set next meeting date
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Margie Bruha, Washington County Unit Secretary, at 414-852-6133 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!