Price County Unit Meeting
January 19th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Worcester Town Hall | W6895 Springs Drive | Phillips, Wisconsin 54555 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Tribute to Lee Lamoreaux who recently passed
- Appointment of Dale Houdek as interim secretary/treasurer
- Election of new secretary/treasurer
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Speaker: Nick Trimner, Price County Administrator – will be discussing carbon “offset”
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Dale Houdek, Price County Unit Acting Secretary, at 715-339-3307, as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!