Waupaca County Unit Meeting
August 18th, 2022 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: Waupaca County Highway Department | 2670 County Road A | Waupaca, Wisconsin 54981 Get Directions »
In-Person Meeting: Optionally, there will be in-person attendance allowed at the Waupaca County Highway Department with the presentation shown on a large screen TV. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Waupaca County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
Ryan Brown, Waupaca County Planning & Zoning Director and Jessica Beckendorf, Extension Waupaca County, will speak on supporting the Waupaca County workforce through childcare and transportation initiatives.
Updates from county departments, including Mark Sether, Waupaca County Treasurer, Wisconsin Towns Directors, and Legislators will also be part of the program.
We will enjoy lunch which will begin at 6:00 pm served by the Town of Royalton.
- Welcome and Call to Order – Bruce Cady, Chair
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Introduction of Host Town Members – Gerald Roen, Town Chair
- Speakers – Ryan Brown, Waupaca County Planning & Zoning Director and Jessica Beckendorf, Extension Waupaca County
- Roll Call, Previous Meeting Minutes, and Treasurer’s Report
- Legislators’ Report
- Updates – Various County Departments, Mark Sether
- Chair Report – Bruce Cady, Chair
- Wisconsin Towns Association District Director’s Report – Marilyn Bhend and Kevin Koth
- Next Meeting – Thursday, November 10, 2022 – Host Town of Lawrence
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Bruce Cady, Unit Chairperson, at 920-244-7654 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!