Eastern Marathon County Unit Meeting
January 25th, 2023 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Plover Town Hall | 180771 County Road Z | Birnamwood, Wisconsin 54414 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Eastern Marathon County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Meeting Called to Order by Al Christensen
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Introduction of Host Municipality
- Reading of Last Meeting Minutes and Roll Call
- Guest Speaker: Marathon County Sheriff
- Wisconsin Towns Association Report by Marilyn Bhend, Marathon County Unit Representative/District Director
- Public Officials Introduction/Comments/Reports – Federal, State, County
- Next Meeting Date & Location
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Al Christensen, Eastern Towns and Villages Association President, at 715-573-6956 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!