Monroe County Unit Meeting
August 18th, 2022 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: American Legion Hall | 800 Wisconsin Ave | Tomah, Wisconsin 54660 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Monroe County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting (see back of letter)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Legislator Reports
- David Heser, Manager of Monroe County Landfill, will discuss landfill operations and finances and answer landfill related questions
- Paul Napierala, Lead Wildlife Biologist and Nicole DeMarb, CWD Specialist, both from WI DNR, will present on CWD and how Towns can be a partner with assisting them in implementing control measures
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- 2022/2023 meeting dates:
- November 17, 2022 – Hosted by Town of Angelo
- February 16, 2023 – Hosted by Town of Byron
- May 18, 2023
An email reminder will be sent a week prior to this meeting. We use email addresses submitted annually by your town. Please contact WTA at 715-526-3157 if you are not receiving emails from us.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Sandy Wood, Monroe County Unit Secretary, at [email protected], 608-378-4196 (landline) or 608-343-0031 (cell) as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!