2020 WTA Annual ConventionThe 73rd Annual WTA Convention is being provided AT YOUR CONVENIENCE for the significantly reduced rate of only $94. 17 Information Packed Presentations will enhance your ability to successfully fulfill your town official’s role. Watch a recorded session at any time. No more picking and choosing which session to go to while at an in person event. You get over twice the educational programs at almost half the investment! You will receive personalized information to access the recorded videos. This information will be emailed to you after your registration is received.
2020 Workshop Topics Include:
- Coping with COVID-19 and its Related Stress
- Legal and Technological Considerations When Hosting and Running Remote Public Meetings
- Dealing with Revenue Shortfalls
- Local Control of Siting and Expansion of Large Livestock Agriculture Operations – Sixteen Years of Livestock Siting Law Lessons
- 2020 Wisconsin Department of Revenue Update
- Election Update with the WEC!
- Flexing Trust: Firefighters and Farmers Tackling Farm Safety Together
- Town Law and Legislation Update
- Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) Program – What is it, how does it work, and how is it calculated?
- Worker’s Compensation – How to effectively control your premium costs
- Local Redistricting in Wisconsin: Legislative Reference & Technology
- Adopting Effective Ordinances
- Outdoor Advertising
- Tools and Assistance to Help Your Community Clean Up and Improve Distressed Commercial and Industrial Properties
- Wisconsin Information Systems for Local Roads (WISLR): Certifying Local Roads and Entering Pavement Ratings
- Road Creation and Abandonment
- Implementing an Effective Employee Safety Program for Your Municipality, Regardless of Size
Click here for printable registration form.
Click here for full workshop descriptions.
2020 Scholarship Contest Winner Videos
Rural Mutual Insurance Scholarship Partnership