Burnett County Unit Meeting
January 21st, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Burnett County Government Center - Room 165 | 7410 County Road K | Siren, Wisconsin 54872 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Burnett County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order – Darwyn Brown, Chairman
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Towns & Villages
- Public Comment
- Approval of Agenda Order
- Approval of Minutes of October 2020 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- County Highway Commissioner Report – Mike Hoefs
- Quarterly – North Memorial Ambulance Service Report
- Quarterly Ambulance Committee Report – Tim McIntyre
- Burnett County Emergency Management Report – Jim Talbert
- Burnett County Economic Development Director Report – Dick Harmann
- DNR Spooner, Amy Cronk – Update on culvert replacement and wetlands
- Follow-up on ATV/UTV October Meeting
- Elected Officials
- Contractor Presentations
- WTA Director Report – Lester Lewis & Jim Paden
- Next Meeting – April 22, 2021
- Agenda Items – WTA Burnett Unit Election of Officers
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Jim Paden, Burnett County Unit Secretary, at 612-384-1197 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!
*During COVID-19, please join us via Teleconference, as an alternative. Phone number, conference number, and PIN will be included in blast email sent 3-5 days before the meeting. Thank you!