Dodge County Unit Meeting
January 20th, 2021 | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm | Wisconsin Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Dodge County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call (if practicable)
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Presentation: Legislative/Contemporary Updates – Jake Langenhahn, WTA Outreach Specialist
- WTA Director’s Report – Richard Gimler & Tom Winker
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Bill Nass, Dodge County Unit Chairperson, at 920-285-3457 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!