Waukesha County Unit Meeting
January 27th, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Wisconsin Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Waukesha County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order – Chair Sharon Leair
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Welcome Attendees
- Approval of Minutes from October 22, 2020 Meeting
- Update and Discussion of State Legislative Issues/Legislators
- Report – Gail Goodchild, Waukesha County Program and Projects Analyst – Emergency Management and Procedures During COVID
- Presentation – Attorney Joe Ruth, WTA Legal Counsel – WTA/TAC Legislative Priorities 2021
- Reports by WTA District 6 Representatives Tom Winker and Dick Gimler
- General Discussion/New Business
- Next County Unit Meeting – Wednesday, April 28, 2021 (details at a later date)
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Karen Schuh, Waukesha County Unit Secretary, at 262-662-2039 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!