Western Marathon County Unit Meeting
January 28th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Wisconsin Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Western Marathon County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order by President Keith Langenhahn
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading of Last Meeting Minutes and Roll Call by Gerry Fitzgerald
- Property Tax Assessment Update by Dave Lockrem
- Update on Marathon County Issues by Lance Leonhard
- WTA Director’s Report – Marilyn Bhend & Kevin Koth
- Public Officials Introduction/Comments/Reports – Federal, State, County
- Next meeting: Tentatively April 29, 2021, Town of Rietbrock
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Keith Langenhahn, Western Marathon County Unit President, at 715-218-1929 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!