Burnett County Unit Meeting
April 22nd, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Burnett County Government Center - Room 165 | 7410 County Road K | Siren, Wisconsin 54872 Get Directions »
- Call to Order – Chairman Brown
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Towns and Villages
- Election of Officers
- Approval of Agenda and order
- Approval of Minutes of the January Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Burnett County Highway Commissioner Report – Mike Hoefs
- Burnett County Administrator – Nate Ehalt
- Quarterly Ambulance Service Report
- Ambulance Committee Report
- Burnett County Economic Development Director Report – Dick Hartmann
- ATV/UTV Update and Report – Turf and Tundra, Tavern League, Burnett County Tourism
- Elected Officials
- Contractor Presentations
- Wisconsin Towns Association Report – Jim Paden, District 3 Director
- Agenda items for July 22, 2021 Meeting
- Dates of interest – Town Officials Workshops – May 10-14, May 17-21, see Magazine!
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Jim Paden, Burnett County Unit Secretary/Treasurer, at [email protected] or 612-384-1197 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!