Juneau County Unit Meeting
April 21st, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: Town of Necedah Offices | 101 Center Street | Necedah, Wisconsin 54646 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Jake Langenhahn, WTA Outreach Specialist – American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) / Contemporary Updates
- Travis Schultz, Juneau County Highway Commissioner – 2021 Juneau County Construction Projects
- Brent Oleson, Juneau County Sheriff – Juneau County Updates
- WTA District 1 Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Ellen Carter, Juneau County Unit Secretary, at 715-884-6837 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!