Western Marathon County Unit Meeting
April 29th, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Country Aire Restaurant Bar and Banquet Hall | 118600 County Road P | Stratford, Wisconsin 54484 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Western Marathon County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Meeting Called to Order by President Keith Langenhahn
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Introduction of Host Municipality: Town of Spencer
- Reading of Last Meeting Minutes and Roll Call by Gerald Fitzgerald
- Introduction of Newly Elected Town Officials
- Election of Officers
- Set Dues for 2021-2023 Term
- Proper Culvert Installation – Kevin Lang, Marathon County Highway Department
- Road Service Pavement Rating – Darryl L. Landeau, North Central Regional Planning
- Broadband Update – Lance Leonhard, Marathon County Administrator
- Wisconsin Towns Association Director’s Report – Marilyn Bhend and Kevin Koth
- Public Officials Introduction/Comments/Reports – Federal, State, County
- Next Meeting: Joint East/West Meeting July 29, 2021
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Keith Langenhahn, Western Marathon County Unit President, at 715-218-1929 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!