Rock County Unit Meeting
May 20th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Wisconsin Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Rock County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Election of New County Unit Officers
- Nominations for Chair
- Nominations for Vice Chair
- Nominations for Clerk/Treasurer
- Introduction to Candidates/Election of Chair
- Introduction to Candidates/Election of Vice Chair
- Introduction to Candidates/Election of Clerk/Treasurer
- Presentation/Introduction by Katrina Harwood, the New Rock County Health Officer & Director
- Lisa Tollefson, Rock County Clerk – to discuss re-districting
- WTA Director’s Report
- Legislator Reports
- Local Officials Update
- Open Comment
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Tim Tollefson, Rock County Unit Secretary, at 608-563-4477 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!