Sauk County Unit Meeting
May 20th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Westfield Town Hall | 200 Mill Street | Loganville, Wisconsin 53943 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Brent Miller, Sauk County Administrator – will discuss county updates.
- Treemamisha Stewart, Sauk County Health Officer – will discuss COVID updates and entertain questions from the audience.
- Lisa Wilson, Sauk County Planning & Zoning – will discuss manure storage ordinance.
- Attorney Joe Ruth, WTA – will discuss American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Election of Officers
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to make their own best judgement about wearing a face covering. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Larry Wilkinson, Sauk County Unit Secretary, at 608-415-8009 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!