Polk County Unit Meeting
July 22nd, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: Polk County Justice Center | 1005 W Main Street | Balsam Lake, Wisconsin 54810 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of April 22, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Comment
- Chairman’s Report: Appointment of Mike Anderson (Johnstown Chair to County LRIP committee) / PILT (Payment in lieu of taxes) (DNR Property)
- Presentation from Lisa McMahon, Polk County Emergency Management Director (20 minutes)
- Presentation from Steve Mullenbach, Industrial Safety Inc (20 minutes)
- Update on American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
- Drawing for one free registration to the Annual Convention (Oct. 10-12) Wisconsin Dells
- Drawing for one $50 gift card
- Reports from: Members (or staff) of the Wisconsin Legislature / Wisconsin Towns Association Representatives / Paul Schneider, Arnell Humane Society
- Business items: Set next meeting / Agenda items for the next meeting
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Jo Everson, Polk County Unit Secretary, at 763-614-4113 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!