Trempealeau County Unit Meeting
October 19th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Preston | 101 W Broadway | Blair, Wisconsin 54616 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Jeffrey R. Kersten, WI Dept of Ag Trade & Consumer Protection – Identity Theft-Protect & Prevent
- Al Rinka, Trempealeau County Highway Commissioner – TRIP Committee & other highway department matters
- George Brandt, Trempealeau County Environmental & Land Use Committee – Introduction of new Director of Land Management; Emergency/Address signs
- Darrell Nelson – Follow-up on June meeting discussion on burn bans
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Lynn Axness, Trempealeau County Unit Secretary, at 608-323-3470 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!