St. Croix County Unit Meeting
October 28th, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: St. Croix Highway Department | 300 Oak Ridge Pkwy | Baldwin, Wisconsin 54002 Get Directions »
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve the Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from July 22, 2021
- Treasurers Report
- Representative Briefs
- Clint Moses District 29, David Armstrong District 75, Gae Magnafici District 28, Warren Petryk District 93, Shannon Zimmerman District 30
- Senator Briefs
- Rob Stafsholt District 10, Janet Bewley District 25, Jeff Smith District 31
- Congressman Thomas Tiffany
- Guest Speakers (may not be in this order):
- Croix County Highway Department, Robbie Krejci – 2021 LRIP application update, update on Fall projects and maintenance.
- Croix County Community Development, Ellen Denzer
- Steve Dickinsen & Jack Herricks, WTA District 2 Representatives – Legislative updates
- Other business that can come before the membership
- Thank you to our host, St. Croix County Highway Department, for their hospitality
- Date and location for next meeting: January 27, 2022, at the St. Croix Highway Department
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Paul Hueg, St. Croix County Unit Chair, at 715-977-1378 or [email protected] as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!