Eastern Marathon County Unit Meeting
October 20th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Elderon Town Hall | 215401 Black Cherry Dr | Elderon, Wisconsin 54427 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Eastern Marathon County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Meeting Called to Order by Al Christensen
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Introduction of Host Municipality: Town of Elderon Chairman, Dan Aanonsen
- Reading of Last Meeting Minutes and Roll Call by Lorraine Beyersdorff
- Report on Bug Tussel Wireless, Steve Schneider, CEO
- Report on Marathon County Conservation, Planning, and Zoning, Laurie Miskimins, Director
- Wisconsin Towns Association Report by Marilyn Bhend, Marathon County Unit Representative/District Director
- Public Officials Introduction/Comments/Reports - Federal, State, County
- Next Meeting: January 19, 2022
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Al Christensen, Eastern Towns and Villages Association President, at 715-573-6956 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!