Clark County Unit Meeting
November 29th, 2021 | 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Event Location: Loyal Legion Hall | 302 N Union Street | Loyal, Wisconsin 54446 Get Directions »
- Open Meeting 7:30 pm
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Secretary reads Minutes from last meeting August 30, 2021
- Treasurers Report
- Speakers for tonight, as follows:
- Jason Thornton & Wayne Hebert – Presentation on Road Maintenance Safety, Clark County Emergency Management
- Scott Haines, Clark County Sheriff
- Brian Duell, Clark County Highway Department
- Sheila Nyberg, Clark County Economic Development
- Representatives and Senators Present
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
- Motion to Adjourn ~ Lunch served
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Theoline Ludwig, Clark County Unit Secretary, at 715-223-3130 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!