Grant County Unit Meeting
January 17th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Youth & Ag Building at the Fairgrounds | 916 E Elm St | Lancaster, Wisconsin 53813 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- State Legislator’s Report
- Discussion on state highway road work within the county for 2022
- Local road projects
- County’s planned fiber loop - Please join the conversation on these infrastructure improvements as we prepare for the 2022 construction season
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Michelle Olson, Unit Chairperson, at 608-348-4019 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!