Burnett County Unit Meeting
January 27th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Burnett County Government Center - Room 160 | 7410 County Road K | Siren, Wisconsin 54872 Get Directions »
- Call to Order – Chairman Brown
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Towns & Villages
- Approval of Agenda & Order
- Approval of Minutes of July Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Quarterly Ambulance Report
- Ambulance Committee Report
- Burnett County Highway Commissioner – Mike Hoefs
- ATV/UTV Update/Report
- Elected Officials
- Contractor Presentations
- Wisconsin Towns Association District 3 Director Report
- Agenda Items for Next Meeting
- Dates of Interest
- Other Items/Issues
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Wayne Wiberg, Burnett County Unit Secretary/Treasurer, at [email protected] or 715-205-6366 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!