Ashland/Bayfield County Unit Meeting
January 24th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Pilsen Town Hall | 23700 Pilsen Hall Rd | Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Justin Blake – Civil Engineer US Forest Service
- Dale Houdek – WTA District 3 Director
- Bob Anderson – Road Commissioner, Bayfield County, Topic “Winter Operation”
- Rob Schierman – Director of Planning & Zoning Bayfield County
- Lisa Radke – Community Development Educator, Ashland County, Topic “Programs being offered in 2022”
- Kelly Westlund – Regional Representative for US Senator Tammy Baldwin
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Susan Sanders, Ashland/Bayfield County Unit Secretary, at 715-979-1894 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!