Western Marathon County Unit Meeting
January 27th, 2022 | 6:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Stettin | 141678 Stettin Drive | Wausau, Wisconsin 54401 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Western Marathon County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Meeting Called to Order by Keith Langenhahn
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Introduction of Host Municipality: Town of Stettin
- Reading of Last Meeting Minutes and Roll Call by Gerald Fitzgerald
- Property Tax Assessment Update by Tim Pfotenhauer, State of Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Seasonal Weight Limit Restrictions by Jim Griesbach, Marathon County Highway Commissioner
- Wisconsin Towns Association Director’s Report by Marilyn Bhend and/or Kevin Koth
- Public Officials Introduction/Comments/Reports - Federal, State, County
- Next Meeting
- April 28, 2022
- Host – Town of Wien
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Keith Langenhahn, Western Towns and Villages Association President, at 715-218-1929 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!