Pepin County Unit Meeting
August 11th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Pepin County Highway Shop - Conference Room | N5585 County Road N | Arkansaw, Wisconsin 54721 Get Directions »
- Call Meeting to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Introductions – Brad Anderson, Chairman
- Attendance and Minutes from May 12, 2022
- County Department Reports (Invited):
- Pepin County Board: Tom Milliren, Chair
- Pepin County Highway Commissioner: Chris Bates
- Pepin County Sheriff: Joel Wener
- Pepin County Zoning: Maria Nelson
- Federal Legislators (Invited):
- US Senators Johnson & Baldwin, US Representative Kind
- State Legislators (Invited):
- State Senator Jeff Smith (31st District) & State Rep. Warren Petryk (93rd District)
- Wisconsin Towns Association News & Information:
- Steve Dickinsen, WTA District 2 State Director
- Jack Herricks, WTA District 2 State Director
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next Meeting – November 10, 2022
- Adjournment 9:00 pm
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Brad Anderson, Pepin County Unit Chair, at 715-495-2038 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!
We invite all Pepin County Town Board Members to attend our quarterly meetings. These meetings are intended for town clerks and treasurers, chairs and supervisors, as well as planning commissions and any other town appointed committee members. Pepin County Unit Meetings will provide for a wide variety of educational topics and the opportunity for you to address your County, State, and Federal Legislators. We look forward to sharing thoughts, ideas, and concerns from all of you.