Green County Unit Meeting
August 24th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Green County Justice Center - Conference Room | 2841 6th Street | Monroe, Wisconsin 53566 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes from May 25, 2022, meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Legislator Reports
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business:
- ATV/UTV Updates
- ARPA Funds Update
- New Business
- Any issues with LEVY WORKSHEETS?
- Zoning and Driveway Permit Process
- Interest in Hosting a Candidate Forum
- County Updates:
- Highway / Sheriff / Economic Development / Zoning / Emergency Management
- Next meeting date – November 23, 2022
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Dixie Stechschulte, Unit Secretary, at 608-558-1066 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!