Eau Claire County Unit Meeting
November 1st, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Clear Creek | S124555 N Raven Road | Strum, Wisconsin 54770 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge to Flag
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting (7-27-2022)
- Treasurer’s Report – Approve expenditure for Ron Cramer memorial flowers $135
- Legislator’s Reports
- Eau Claire County – Department Updates (if any)
- Town Cracker Barrel – Discuss any questions/issues your Town may have so we can help each other out (i.e., roads, elections, broadband, ARPA, ordinances, any grant recipients?)
- WTA Director’s Reports – Steve Dickinsen/Jack Herricks
- Other Business
- Next Meeting – Set Dates for 2023 – Next Host: Town of Drammen
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Jennifer Meyer, Eau Claire County Unit Secretary, at 715-878-4645 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!
*Agenda subject to amendment as date approaches