Clark County Unit Meeting
November 28th, 2022 | 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Event Location: Loyal Legion Hall | 302 N Union Street | Loyal, Wisconsin 54446 Get Directions »
- Open Meeting 7:30 pm
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Secretary reads Minutes from last meeting August 29, 2022
- Treasurer’s Report
- Speakers for tonight, as follows:
- Scott Haines, Clark County Sheriff
- Brian Duell, Clark County Highway Department
- Amy Smith, DAPCAP, Solar Farms
- Chris Jensen, Clark County Clerk, Caucus
- Renee Schoen, Clark County Treasurer, New Tax Laws
- Representatives and Senators Present
- WTA Director’s Report – Steve Dickinsen/Jack Herricks
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
- Motion to Adjourn ~ Lunch served
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Theoline Ludwig, Clark County Unit Secretary, at 715-223-3130 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!