Door County Unit Meeting
November 17th, 2022 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: Town of Brussels - Brussels Community Center | 1366 Junction Rd | Brussels, Wisconsin 54204 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Door County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Presentation: Door County Highway Commissioner Thad Ash
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business – discussion on current topics
- Washington Island Sportsmen’s request for Pilot Island to revert back to the former status
- WTA Convention Highlights
- Next meeting date and location, host: Town of Clay Banks
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Please RSVP to Linda Wait, County Unit Secretary at 920-495-8129 or [email protected] on attendance. Thank you!