Iowa County Unit Meeting
November 30th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Iowa County Humane Society | 305 County Road YZ | Dodgeville, Wisconsin 53533 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call (if practicable)
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Larry Bierke, Iowa County Administrator – Proposed new highway policy
- Claudia Looze, Executive Director, Iowa County Humane Society – Policy considerations and input
- Pattern Energy – Upland Winds project description and information and input
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Andrew Bishop, Unit Secretary, at 608-574-5584 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!