Lafayette County Unit Meeting
January 23rd, 2023 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Event Location: Lafayette County Ames Multi-purpose Building | 11974 Ames Road | Darlington, Wisconsin 53530 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Topics of discussion will include matters of interest to those in attendance. Invited guests include:
- Dan Rielly – Lafayette County Highway Commissioner
- Reg Gill – Lafayette County Sheriff
- Theresa Burgess – Lafayette County Emergency Management Director
- Abby Haas – Lafayette County Economic Development Director
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise James Acherman, Lafayette County Unit Secretary, at 608-776-2973 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!