Waukesha County Unit Meeting
January 25th, 2023 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Ottawa Town Hall | W360 S3337 Highway 67 | Dousman, Wisconsin 53118 Get Directions »
- Call to Order – Chairman Sharon Leair
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Welcome to all Attendees and roll call
- Approval of Minutes of October 26, 2022
- Reports/Comments from Legislators
- Establishing Fire Fees – Town of Ottawa’s experience
- Reports by WTA District 6 Directors Tom Winker and Sharon Leair
- Update on Town Advocacy Council (TAC) – Sharon Leair, TAC President
- Election of Waukesha County Unit Secretary/Treasurer
- General Discussion/New Business
- Next County Unit Meeting Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Reminder: A lunch will be served beginning at 6:30 pm.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Sharon Leair, Waukesha County Unit Chair, at 414-333-7357 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!