Chippewa County Unit Meeting
January 24th, 2023 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Lafayette | 5765 197th Street | Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729 Get Directions »
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading of minutes from last meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Roll Call _______ Members present, representing _______ of the 23 towns
- Introduce State Legislators, if present
- Subjects for Discussion/Speakers:
- Paul Krumenauer, Chippewa Valley ATV Council & Travis Hakes, Chippewa County Sheriff’s Department – to speak on ATV/UTV use in the County
- Thank Guest Speakers
- District Update – Lester Lewis & Dale Houdek, WTA Directors
- Any other old or new business
- Thank you to the Town of Howard for hosting this evenings’ meeting
- Place and date of next meeting
- Motion to adjourn
- Time ________
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Robin Stender, Chippewa County Unit Secretary, at 715-595-4996 or Cell 715-312-0502 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!
From US 29 take County Highway X east to 197th Street, go south past the Fire Station, Town Hall is on the left.