Western Marathon County Unit Meeting
January 26th, 2023 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Town of Berlin Town Hall | 243240 Berlin Lane | Athens, Wisconsin 54411 Get Directions »
- Meeting Called to Order by President Keith Langenhahn
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Introduction of Host Municipality: Town of Berlin
- Reading of Last Meeting Minutes and Roll Call by Gerald Fitzgerald
- Property Tax Assessment Update – Tim Pfotenhauer, State of Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Overview of Solid Waste Management and Programs in Marathon County – Dave Hagenbucher, Interim Director of Marathon County Solid Waste
- Wisconsin Towns Association Director’s Report by Marilyn Bhend and/or Kevin Koth
- Public Officials Introduction/Comments/Reports - Federal, State, County
- Next Meeting
- April 27, 2023 – Town of Bern
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Keith Langenhahn, Western Towns and Villages Association President, at 715-218-1929 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!