Brown County Unit Meeting
January 26th, 2023 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Whipp's Dining and Banquet Hall | 5075 State Road 29 | Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Brown County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- 6:00 pm Social Gathering (Refreshments from local establishment courtesy of Scott Construction)
- 7:00 pm Meal
- Opening Prayer
God of power and might, wisdom and justice, through you authority is rightly administered, laws are enacted, and judgment is decreed. Assist with your spirit of counsel and fortitude the President and other government leaders of these United States, the state of Wisconsin, Brown County and the municipalities gathered here tonight. May they always seek the ways of righteousness, justice and mercy. Grant that they may be enabled by your powerful protection to lead with honesty and integrity. Lastly, we ask that you bless these gifts and this gathering. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen
- Call to Order
- Welcome and General Housekeeping Issues
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Host Introduction and Roll Call
- Review of Minutes from Last Meeting
- WTA District Representatives Update (5 minutes each)
- Local and State Representative Updates (5 minutes each)
- Guest Speaker: To Be Determined
- Old Business/Other issues relevant to Member Towns
- Next Meeting Date and Location: Speaker TBD – April 27, 2023 – Host Lawrence
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Deb Diederich, Brown County Unit Secretary, at 920-676-1517 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!