Oneida County Unit Meeting
January 25th, 2023 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Woodruff Town Hall | 1418 1st Avenue | Woodruff, Wisconsin 54568 Get Directions »
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Oneida County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve Today’s Agenda*
- Approve Minutes from 10/26/22*
- Financial Report (Informational)
- Legislative Reports
- Mary Felzkowski, State Legislative 12th Senate District (if present)
- Rob Swearingen, State Assembly 34th Assembly District (if present)
- Calvin Callahan, State Assembly 35th Assembly District (if present)
- Guest Speaker:
- Mary L.R. Burns, Candidate for Oneida County Judge, Branch 1
- Mike Fugle, Candidate for Oneida County Judge, Branch 1
- Mike Schiek, Candidate for Oneida County Judge, Branch 1
- Tara Ostermann, Oneida County Treasurer, Property Tax Information
- WTA Director Reports
- Marilyn Bhend, WTA District #4 Director (if present)
- Kevin Koth, WTA District #4 Director (if present)
- Old Business
- New Business
- Set Future Meeting Date, Time, and Location – To be determined
- Member Input – Future Agenda Items
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Lisa Jolin, Oneida County Unit Secretary, at 715-360-1330 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!