Ashland/Bayfield County Unit Meeting
January 23rd, 2023 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Pilsen Town Hall | 23700 Pilsen Hall Rd | Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Mark Abeles-Allison, Bayfield County Administrator
- Lynna Martin, Bayfield Conservation Warden
- Nick Al-Moghrabi, Conservation Warden – Division of Public Safety & Resource Protection
- WTA Director’s Report – Dale Houdek & Lester Lewis
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Susan Sanders, Ashland/Bayfield County Unit Secretary, at 715-979-1894 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!