Grant County Unit Meeting
August 28th, 2023 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Youth & Ag Building at the Fairgrounds | 916 E Elm St | Lancaster, Wisconsin 53813 Get Directions »
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- State Legislator’s Report
- Our guest speaker will be Paul Hester, Manager Hazardous Materials Field Operations & Emergency Response for BNSF Railway Company. Paul will talk about rail operations, how they respond to emergencies and assistance that may be requested from local governments in the event of an emergency on the rail system. Recent derailments in the news have highlighted the need to better understand rail operations and emergency response to protect life and property. Please plan to join us and join in the conversation.
- WTA Director’s Report
- Election of County Unit Officers
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
The meeting will be held in-person. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Michelle Olson, Unit Chairperson, at 608-206-9295 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!