Jackson County Unit Meeting
September 7th, 2023 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: Department of Health and Human Services Building (DHHS) | 421 County Road R | Black River Falls, Wisconsin 54615 Get Directions »
- Call Meeting to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Please Sign Attendance (Roll Call) Form
- Minutes Read from Our Last Unit Meeting
- Legislative Reports (Invited)
- County Department Reports (Invited)
- Jackson County Invasive Species Working Group
- Elect members to serve on the County Town Road Improvement Committee (CTRIC)
- Five Town Chairs or the Chairs Designee will be elected to serve on this committee.
- Nominations accepted for those eligible to serve. Vote by ballot if more than 5 are nominated.
- News and Information from the Wisconsin Towns Association – WTA State Directors – Jack Herricks and Steve Dickinsen
- Town Official Reports – What is happening in your Town? (A short update of your Towns recent activities)
- Adjournment 9:00 pm (Next Unit Meeting Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023)
Your County Unit Officers invite all Town Board Officials to attend our quarterly meetings of the “Jackson County Towns Association.” These meetings are intended for Clerks and Treasurers, Chairs and Supervisors, Planning Commissions, and any other Town Appointed Committee Members. Unit Meetings provide for a wide variety of educational topics and the opportunity for you to address your County, State and Federal Legislators.
Steve Dickinsen, Unit Chair (Town of Garfield) 715-597-3360
Dan Smrekar, Unit Vice Chair (Town of Millston) 715-299-5350
Phil Hazard, Unit Secretary (Town of Cleveland) 715-334-5104
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Phil Hazard, Jackson County Unit Secretary, at 715-334-5104 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!