Grant County Unit Meeting
September 20th, 2021 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Location: North meeting room of the Grant County Youth & Ag Building at the Fairgrounds | 916 E Elm St | Lancaster, Wisconsin 53813 Get Directions »
In-Person Meeting: Optionally, there will be in-person attendance allowed at the Grant County Youth & Ag Building at Fairgrounds (north meeting room) with the presentation shown on a large screen TV. CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and beverage service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Grant County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call (if practicable)
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Legislator Reports
- Presentation: American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) – Attorney Carol Nawrocki, WTA Legal Counsel (Clerks are encouraged to attend – discussion on ARPA funding, federal determination of lost revenue, pulling revenue data for your Town’s calculation, etc.)
- Grant County Unit Officer Election (Treasurer)
- Updates from the Association’s Council Meeting
- WTA Director’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Next meeting date and location
Refreshments will be served.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Michelle Olson, Unit Chairperson, at 608-348-4019 as to whether you will be able to attend either virtually or in person. Thank you!