Brown County Unit Meeting
October 28th, 2021 | 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Event Location: Hilly Haven Golf Course | 5911 County Rd PP | De Pere, Wisconsin 54115 Get Directions »
Please RSVP to get meal count to Debbie at 920-676-1517
*NOTE CHANGE IN TIME DUE TO PACKER GAME
We will try to have the meal and meeting done by game time. Venue will have TVs available for those who wish to stay and watch the game.
County unit meeting participation is encouraged for all town officials. The meetings empower you to network with other town officials, engage with legislators, learn from speakers, hear updates from WTA Directors, and improve your ability to serve your constituents. The Brown County Unit leaders look forward to your participation.
- 5:00 pm Social Gathering (Refreshments from local establishment courtesy of Scott Construction)
- 6:00 pm Meal
- Opening Prayer
- Call to Order
- Welcome and General Housekeeping Issues
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Host Introduction and Roll Call
- Review of Minutes from Last Meeting
- WTA District Representatives Update (5 minutes each)
- Local and State Representative Updates (5 minutes each)
- Guest Speaker: WTA Outreach Specialist Jake Langenhahn – ARPA Funds
- Old Business/Other issues relevant to Member Towns
- Next Meeting Date and Location: Speaker TBD – January 27, 2022 – Host Eaton
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Deb Diederich, Brown County Unit Secretary, at 920-676-1517 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!