Waukesha County Unit Meeting
October 27th, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Location: Town of Delafield | N302N1254 Maple Avenue | Delafield, Wisconsin 53018 Get Directions »
- Call to Order – Chairman Sharon Leair
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes of July 28, 2021
- Update and discussion of State legislative issues/Legislators
- Presentation: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) – WTA Attorney Joe Ruth
- Town Advocacy Council (TAC) Membership Update – Overview of Legislative Success
- Reports by WTA District 6 Representatives Tom Winker and Sharon Leair
- General Discussion/New Business
- Treasurer’s Report
- Next County Unit Meeting January 26, 2022 (location to be announced at later date)
Reminder: Food and refreshments are served at 6:30 pm with meeting immediately following.
The meeting will be in-person and CDC guidelines will be followed for social distancing and food service. Attendees are asked to wear a face covering if you have not been vaccinated yet, unless you have an underlying health condition that may prevent you from wearing one. If you are or have recently felt ill or have a fever or have been in contact with someone that is ill, please do not attend.
An email reminder will be sent 3-5 business days prior to this meeting. We use the email address submitted annually by your town. If you are NOT receiving emails from WTA, please contact our office at 715-526-3157 with your email address.
Senators and Representatives:
Please advise Karen Schuh, Waukesha County Unit Secretary, at 262-662-2039 as to whether you will be able to attend. Thank you!